The London School of Business and Finance (LSBF) is a private educational institution based in London, offering undergraduate, postgraduate and professional courses with a vast amount of specialist pathways.
LSBF was established in 2003, and has grown from a single college focused on professional qualifications to an international network delivering a wide range of degrees in partnership with a variety of schools and associations.
The college now has campuses all over the world including the UK, Singapore, and Canada, as well as using the online platform InterActive to deliver education to students who can’t attend a campus.
It is a member of Global University Systems (GUS), which is a growing network of 20 institutions and academic partners providing education to over 40,000 students worldwide.
LSBF provides students with:
– 1st Class tutors – award winning, exam focused and inspirational
– 1st Class service – bringing a personal touch to teaching
– 1st Class location – placing you in the heart of London
– 1st Class Pass Guarantee™** – giving you the confidence you need to succeed
– 1st Class revision courses – providing an essential ingredient to exam success
– Awards and accreditations
In 2013, LSBF won the Queen’s Award for Enterprise. LSBF won two Global Business Excellence Awards in 2014 for ‘Outstanding Educational Service’ and ‘Outstanding Executive’.
Choose to study accounting with ACCA and we will provide you with skills and knowledge relevant to any business, which means you are free to choose which type of accountancy role and organisation you want to work for.
There is a strong focus on professional values, ethics and governance. This is essential because the profession is moving towards strengthened codes of conduct, regulation and legislation, which is why our qualification has an increased focus on professionalism and ethics in accounting.
Professionalism and ethics is examined at the highest level in the ACCA Qualification. It is also a main part of the practical experience you must complete to qualify.
To qualify as an ACCA member, you will need to complete:
- exams – a minimum of five of 14 exams (nine are eligible for exemption*)
- experience – record 36 months’ experience in a relevant role
- ethics – the Professional Ethics module.
*Nine of the exams which are part of the qualification will not need to be taken if you have other relevant qualifications at the same level. You will need to provide proof of your previous qualifications so you can claim exemptions.
On your way to ACCA membership, there are lots of qualifications you can achieve along the way. This is a great way to show your knowledge and skills to employers and helps keep you on track and motivated. You can achieve:
- a Diploma in Accounting and Business
- an Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business
- a B.Sc (Hons) degree in Applied Accounting awarded by Oxford Brookes University and M.Sc in Professional Accountancy awarded by University of London